BDS Dental Admission Test Circular for Session 2020-2121 has published from dghs.gov.bd teletalk.dghs.com.bd. Medical Dental Admission Test 2021 Application form will be start from 25th September and close will at 16th October 2021. Students can download Medical BDS Admission test admit card before 4 days from exam date. Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) 2021 for Session 2020-2121 will be held on 1st November 2021. According to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), the one-hour examination will start at 10:00am. BDS Dental Admission Test will be held on 1st November 2021, Friday. A single applicant has to pay TK 1,000 through a Teletalk prepaid SIM.
We will discuss about BDS Dental admission test date, dental college total seat, minimum requirements, admit card and BDS admission result 2020-2121.
Let’s Jump Right Section
- Dental Admission Test Circular 2021
- Dental Admission Date & Schedule:
- Dental College Seats
- Dental Admission Test Mark Distribution
- BDS Dental Admission Circular 2021 PDF
- BDS Information’s of Application
- Dental Admission Online Application
- How To Pay Medical Dental (BDS) Admission Payment
- Dental Admit Card 2020-21 PDF Download
Dental Admission Test Circular 2021
The authority announced that dental admission test circular form fill up will start from 25th September and continuing to 16th October 2021. Candidates have to fill up application form through official online application site at dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Dental admission test will held by MCQ type question. medical dental admission test will be held on 1st November (Friday) 2021. The authority will be published dental college (BDS) medical admission circular for sessions 2020-21.
Dental Admission Date & Schedule:
- Online Application Starts on : 25th September 2021
- Online Application Ends on : 16th October 2021
- Admission Test Date is : 1st November 2021
- Dental Admission Results on : 7th November 2021
After completing check BDS Dental Admission test question solution from here. we will be up it for you.
BDS Dental Admission Test Question Solution
Dental College Seats
According to the Directorate of Health Services, around 8,500 seats are available for all medical and dental colleges in Bangladesh. There are about 2,800 seats in 22 government medical colleges and 4,250 in 53 private medical colleges. The nine public dental colleges and dental units of medical colleges have almost 570 seats, while the 14 private dental institutes have 900 seats.
- Medical College 22 & Number of Available Seat 2812
- Non- Govt. Medical College 53 & Number of Available Seat 4245
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 567
|College Name||Number of Seats||College Code|
|Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka||95||51|
|Chittagong Medical College Dental Unit||59||52|
|Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit||58||53|
|Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit||55||54|
|Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit||50||55|
|Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit||50||56|
|MAG Osmani Medical College Dental Unit||50||57|
|Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit||50||58|
|Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit||50||59|
Dental Admission Test Mark Distribution
There is Subject based Dental Exam Mark Distribution for Dental/Medical Colleges. It will be help for all. Dental Written test (MCQ basis) total 100 number. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- General Biology-30
- Knowledge; History and culture of Bangladesh -6
BDS Dental Admission Circular 2021 PDF
BDS Information’s of Application
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi citizen.
- Who passed SSC or equivalent exam for session 2015 or 2016 and HSC or equivalent for session 2017 or 2018.
- Applicants have passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology main/optional subjects.
- Students will not eligible for application who passed SSC exam before session 2015.
- For the general candidates must have minimum total CGPA 9.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent and in each of SSC and HSC level minimum CGPA 3.50 for Bangladesh and Foreign Education Program.
- For tribal candidates & non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill area districts need total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. If applicants get bellow CGPA 3.00 individually will not acceptable.
- All of candidates must have CGPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- The rules are for foreign students also who want to attend admission test in Private Medical or Dental Colleges.
Dental Admission Online Application
- At first interested students have to apply online and payment send through Teletalk prepaid mobile SIM.
- Go to dghs.teletalk.com.bd site then give your information and click next. now fill up your application properly. Upload your Image and Signature with right size. After review properly click Submit. Then pay application fee by Teletalk prepaid SIM. SMS format is Given Below.
- Please know the all instructions carefully before apply Medical (BDS) Admission 2020-21.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Photograph must be 300 X 300 pixels (width X height) colored and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black-White or Gray-scale photo will not be accepted.
- After Completing all of the Information you need to Recheck Frequently. If you Satisfied about your information now you can Submit your application form and its ready for print out. take a print copy to keep it for future situation and make the payment within 72 hours.
- Read all instructions carefully before apply.
How To Pay Medical Dental (BDS) Admission Payment
DGHS <space> User ID and Send 16222
Example: DGHS FGLTGS and Send 16222
Reply SMS. You will get a SMS along with pin then send 2nd SMS
DGHS <space> YES <space> PIN <space> EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
DGHS YES 456321 15,16,22,40
Note: Please Select Exam Center Where you want to Seat.
Dental Admit Card 2020-21 PDF Download
Applicants have to download dental admit card by using user id & password. After completed form fill up, they can download dental admission admit card from 27th October 2021 to 30th October 2021.
You will get Medical Dental Admission Test Result 2020-21 from our website, keep in touch for this.
Medical Dental Admission Test Result 2021
Here we update all about Dental Admission Test Circular. If you need more queries or information, let us know. Don’t forget to visit regular.