BSc in Nursing Admission Circular 2023-21. There are 03 Nursing colleges under the department of Nursing and midwifery and they are offering you 02 years duration course named “ BSc in Nursing ” or “BSc in Public health Nursing”. You can apply here if you are interested on Nursing as your profession. Day by day Bangladesh becomes a country of vast population . If you are interested on BSc Nursing or BSc Public health Nursing then lets see the BSc in Nursing Admission Circular 2023-21.
Let’s Jump Right Section
BSc in Nursing Admission Circular
IT IS 2020-21 CIRCULAR of Nursing Science!!! BSc Nursing / BSc Public health Nursing Circular 2020-21 has not published yet. Here we will discuss approximate Nursing circular on the basis of 2020-21.
Important Dates of B.Sc in Nursing Admission Schedule:
Application Start from: 15 NOvember, 2023
Application last Date: 29 November, 2023
Last date of Application fee submission: 30 November, 2023
DNS admit card have to collect within 19 December 2018
BSc in Nursing Exam Date: 20th December 2023
Qualification for BSc Nursing Admission 2018-19:
- SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent pass.
- Diploma in Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery or Equivalent / Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery pass.
- Candidate must have Updated Registration from Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Experience: 1. at least 02 years job experience in any govt organization as a senior staff nurse / staff nurse and you have to submit a testimonial of your job from your authority. 2.Those who have experience in non gov organization they can also apply and there is a little negotiation in experience requirement for them .
- You have to submit your Health test certificate which is certified by authorized doctor.
- Secondary School or Equivalent pass.
- Diploma in Nursing pass.
- Candidate must have Updated Registration from Nursing Council of his Country.
- Experience:Candidate must have at least 02 years experience after Diploma in nursing pass.
- Health certificate , certified by a authorized Doctor.
- Foreign or International students have to apply via Embassy.
MBBS Medical Admission Test Circular
Total seat in BSc Nursing and Public Health Nursing:
There are 375 seats in total for BSc Nursing / Public Health Nursing distribute in 3 Nursing college each have 125 seats.
|Dhaka||College of Nursing,Mohakhali||125||
|Bogura||Bogura Nursing College||125||
|Chittagong||Fouzdarhat Nursing College||125||
Nursing Admission Circular 2020-21 Download
Exam System of Nursing Admission:
- Total Mark 100
- Total question – 100 MCQ
- No electronic device is allowed.
How apply on Nursing Admission 2023:
- Collect BSc in Nursing Admission Circular / BSc Public health Nursing Application Form from your desired college by 100 tk.
- Bank Draft 200 tk at Sonali Bank ,Ganavaban ,Dhaka at account no – 1626102000254 and collect the recipients part of that bank draft paper.
- you have to submit attached photocopy off educational certificate , health certificate , 2 copy passport size photo , recipients part of that bank draft paper with the filled-up application form.
Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission Circular
About Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM
The Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) is the central body and focal point from which all activities relating to public sector nursing in Bangladesh are managed. This includes all involved in nursing and midwifery education and practices. Though regulation of nursing education and practice is the responsibility of the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC), the BNMC works closely with the DGNM in regulating nursing and midwifery services. BSc Nursing / BSc Public health Nursing website: www.dgnm.gov.bd
If you have any question about BSc in Nursing Admission Circular 2020-21 then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.