BUET Admission Test Circular 2023, Requirements Info 2023-21. Perhaps the most sought after educational institution of meritorious students is BUET. Every student of Bangladesh carries the dream of studying in BUET. But there are only 1200 seats in BUET. That is why everyone cannot fulfill their dream of studying in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). The students have to face a battle named admission test to study in BUET. As like as every year, you all are eagerly waiting for the BUET Admission Test Circular. We are going to put an end to your wait. Today we would nicely present all the information about the BUET admission circular. If you read our reviews, you will get answers to all the questions related to admission in BUET. We have tried to present everything in a simple way. So let us have a look at the details of the BUET admission circular.
Let’s Jump Right Section
BUET Admission Test Circular 2023
Almost all students of the science department keep their eye to the BUET Admission Test Circular. Soon after publishing the BUET admission circular, everybody jumped into the admission test war. Due to the lack of proper information, many of you have to face difficulty regarding the application. We have come up with the detailed instructions so that no one would face any unnecessary irritation to get admission to BUET. Now take a look at our detailed instructions.
Important Dates and Times Schedule
- Online Application Duration: 31st August 2023 to 9th September 2023
- Last Date of Application Fees:11th September 2023 at 4.30pm
- Application fee: Tk 900/= for Ka group and Tk 1100/- for Kha group
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: 18th September 2023
- Admission Test Date: 7th October 2023
BUET Admission Requirements 2023
Students are admitted to more than one department under different faculties in BUET. Before applying here, you must meet their conditions. Take a look at those conditions of BUET.
- The applicants will have to pass SSC under any Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Dakhil under Madrasha Education Board or SSC Vocational Examination under Technical Education Board having GPA at least 4.00.
- The applicants will have to pass the Higher Secondary level under the General Education Board, Madrasha Board or Technical Education Board having a total grade point of 23.00 in these 5 subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Bangla. For the foreign education board, the candidates also have to have the equivalent grade.
- The candidates having passed the SSC / Dakhil examination in 2016 and 2017 and the HSC / Alim examination in 2018 and 2023 can apply only.
- The candidates result of who has been changed after challenging the Secondary results in 2016 and Higher Secondary results in 2017, have to have the total grade point 24.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bangla these 5 subjects under the examination of the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Madrasha Education Board / Technical Education Board.
- The candidates who have passed GCE ‘O’ level and GCE ‘A” level have to have at least B grade in at least each of the 5 subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in the GCE ‘O’ level examination and at least A grade in each of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry these three subjects in the GCE “A” level examination to participate in the admission test.
BUET Admission Circular 2023 Download
Who Can Participate In The Admission Test?
You would not be able to participate in the BUET admission test just after applying. A list of 12000 candidates will be made from those applicants. Those who are on the list of 12,000 candidates only can participate in the admission test.
BUET Online Application Date
Since no circular has been published by BUET, we did not come to know any information about this. However, it is assumed that the admission process will continue for 15-20 days. If any specific date is published through BUET Admission Circular 2023, we will update that.
How To Apply BUET Admission Test Circular ?
To apply for admission in BUET, visit www.buet.ac.bd this site. Then click on the ‘admission’ and fill up the required fields of the form properly. Submit the information that you are asked for after fulfilling those properly. You will be given a serial number against your application. You will have to use it as a reference to make payment via rocket or sure cash.
Applicants have to apply online for the admission test and pay through mobile SMS. Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 20 KB. Photo must be color with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 75 KB.
Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale and attached photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
Fill up Application Care Fully and click Preview Button. Then Check Your Information and Click Confirm. Application Will get 5 Digit Application Serial No. with receipt of Application Form. Now Download Application Form and Pay Application Fee.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
Applicants will have to provide Teletalk with the following information: BUET Application Serial he/she belongs to. 1st SMS Go to Teletalk prepaid mobile message option and type the following message:
BUET <space> Application Serial No and send 16222
For Example: BUET 565894 Send the SMS to 16222
2nd SMS: BUET <space> YES <space> PIN
For Example: BUET YES 94525472 Send the SMS to 16222 to pay the application fee.
BUET Admission Test Date
There is only a single admission test for all faculties in BUET. Since we could not find any information about this, you are requested to wait for updates. As soon as we know the admission test date, we will update that here. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) admission will be held on 7 October 2023.
About Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) is a public university in Bangladesh, which focuses on the study of engineering and architecture. It was founded in 1912, and this institute is the oldest institution for the study of engineering, architecture and urban planning in Bangladesh. It enrolls approximately 10,000 students.
BUET central library has an extensive compilation of books, journals, periodicals and monographs of relevant engineering fields. The library has a collection of 1,42,913 items of information materials. Among the materials, 1,25,066 and 17,847 are books and bound periodicals respectively. Besides, 141 titles are in the current subscription list of journals. Every year, 1500 volumes are added to this library.
We believe that we have been able to remove all your confusions in your mind regarding BUET admission 2023. We have presented here all the required information that need to know must about BUET Admission Test Circular 2023. Hopefully, you could be able to apply easily by following our guidelines.