KUET Admission Test Circular 2019-20. KUET is one of the happiest names of the future engineers of the country. Khulna University of Engineering and Technology is the main center point of engineering education for the people of the South-western region. So naturally, everyone is looking for the KUET admission test circular. Because the admission process for the new education year starts after the announcement of circular. So today we would discuss all the things related to the KUET admission test circular points by points.
Thereby, there will be no doubt in your mind about the application process of KUET admission. Located in Khulna district, the university has been playing an important role in making engineers. The meritorious students of the science department have a lot of cherished dreams to get admission to KUET. In the tough battle called admission test, many can make their dreams come true, many get lost. The time will say who will be able to get admission to KUET this year. At this gap, you can have a look at all the information about BUET Admission Circular 2019.
Let’s Jump Right Section
KUET Admission Test Circular 2019
All of your most desired KUET admission test circular will be published within a few days. Because of having no experience regarding the KUET admission test, you do not know how to apply, how to get the admit card etc. We would give you a full guideline for this. So now start taking a look at our full instruction attentively.
KUET Online Application Date
KUET authority still did not disclose any date for the application. Every year, the application process usually continues for 20 days. We will update all if we get any information about this.
- KUET Online Application Start: 13th September 2019
- Online Application Last Date: 23rd September 2019
- Application Fee: 700/=
KUET Admission Eligibility
To apply for admission in the KUET admission test, you require fulfilling some conditions. We are going to discuss all the conditions point by point.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- The applicant must have to pass the HSC / equivalent exam in the year 2019.
- The applicant must have GPA of at least 4 / equivalent in the Secondary/equivalent examination from any of the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Madrasha Education Board / Technical Education Board of Bangladesh.
- The applicant must have a total grade point of 19 in these 4 subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in the Higher Secondary/Alim/equivalent examination from any of the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Madrasha Education Board / Technical Education Board of Bangladesh. In order to get admission to the Biomedical Engineering Department, the concerned candidate must have at least GPA 4 (four) in Biology in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- If the applicant is a GCE ‘O’ level / ‘A’ level candidate, he or she must have to pass the GCE ‘O’ Level exam having at least ‘B’ grade in at least five subjects in the. And the candidate must pass the GCE ‘A’ level exam having at least ‘B’ grade in each of these 3 subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
How To Apply KUET Admission Circular 2019?
To apply for admission in the KUET admission test, you have to visit admission.kuet.ac.bd this site. You would see a form when you would go to the link. Please fill up all the information you are asked in the form. If there is any problem you can see their admission guidelines. You would get all the detailed explanations there. After submitting the application, you would be given a serial number. You have to save it because you would require this serial number later to make payments.
Who Can Participate In the Admission Test
You have applied in KUET does not mean that you can participate in the admission test. After selecting from all the candidates, only a total of 10,000 students will be allowed to participate in the admission test. This list will be based on the SSC and HSC results.
KUET Admission Test Date
Only one admission test is taken for all faculties in KUET. The admission test of the education year 2019-20 will be held on next 27th October 2019. Till that time you should prepare yourself properly.
The Last Words
You have lots of dreams in your mind about KUET and it is normal to have such dreams. Because who does not want to be an engineer? We have reviewed about the KUET admission test circular with all the information so that you can apply for admission easily. Hopefully, this little guideline will help you a lot and you would be able to move forward towards admission in KUET.