Masters Final Year Admission Circular has been published for those who want to complete Masters from National University. Now you should apply within the shortest period of time for the admission. This is because the national university authority has given less time for admission this year to reduce the session gap. You are benefiting from this because the Masters will be finished in less time.
The Masters is considered as the highest academic degrees in Bangladesh. So those who want to get admission to Masters should take a look at the detailed information of the Masters Final Year Admission Circular. All the required information related to the Masters Final Year admission is presented to you below.
Let’s Jump Right Section
Masters Final Year Admission Circular
Masters Final Year Admission Circular has been published just two days ago. If you look at the circular, you will understand that you will get only 10 days time to complete the application process. Therefore, those who are going to get admission to Masters should know the important deadlines beforehand. Here is our tutorial on how to submit applications, how much is the fees, application deadlines, etc.
After watching our tutorial, no one will have any doubt about the information regarding the admission to Masters Final Year. In the beginning, the key points of the Masters Final Year admission circular are highlighted for the benefit of all.
Masters Final Year Admission Circular at a glance:
- Application starts on: 1st November 2023
- Application ends on: 21st November 2023
- Application submission starts on: 12th November 2023
- Last date for Application submission: 23rd November 2023
- Application fee: 300 Taka
The eligibility criteria for admission to the Masters Final Year set by the National University authority are mentioned below:
- Must have passed the 4 years honors course.
- Those who have passed the Preliminary in Masters can also apply.
NU Masters Final Admission Circular 2023
How to Apply Masters Final Year Admission?
If you want to get admission to Masters under National University, you need to apply online. Please visit the below site first to apply-
- Then you will see a menu below. Click on the Masters menu located on the right side there. Then you will have the option to apply for Masters in the left side.
- On the left side, you will get many links to apply for various courses. Find the Masters Final Year from there. You will see a writing called ‘Apply Now’ is blinking. Click on there.
- After that, you will have to select the degree on the page that comes. Select Honors or Masters Preliminary and click on Next.
- Then you will be asked your Honors / Masters Preliminary Roll Number, Registration Number, Passing Year. Type them correctly. You will be taken to the next page if you are eligible for admission.
- By providing education and personal information on this page, you will be asked to select the college if you go to the next page. Select any 3 colleges you like.
- Then upload your image and complete the application.
How to Submit the Form?
Submitting your completed form is very easy. Print the PDF file first and sign in the right place. Attach the Honors or Masters Preliminary Certificate with it. You should also provide the Registration card as well. Once the application file is arranged, submit it to the respective college. If the college authority accepts your application, you will receive confirmation SMS within 72 hours.
If you do not receive confirmation SMS within 72 hours, you need to contact the respective college. And yes, you also need to deposit 300 Taka as fees to the college. You are now done and your application process is finished.
Masters Preliminary Result 2023
We hope that you have understood our tutorial on Masters Final Year Admission Circular. It can be said that many will end their relationship with the National University through the Masters final year exam. We wish you all achieve your desired honorable Masters degree easily.