RUET Admission Test Circular 2021-21. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology is the main reliable hope of the students of the northern region who are dreaming to become engineers. This is one of the oldest educational institutions of this country is providing quality teaching with the great reputation. With the dream of becoming an engineer, the students are taking part in RUET admission test. There are many who do not know the rules of how to apply for admission to RUET. We would discuss the details of the RUET admission circular for you today. Those who want to participate in the admission test in RUET are requested to read this article attentively.
Let’s Jump Right Section
RUET Admission Test Circular
Every year, students get admission to RUET in the new education year through admission test. That is why the RUET authority publishes the admissions circular. We would present all the information about this year RUET admission test circular. By following our guideline, you will be able to apply yourself for admission. Now let us see how to apply for the RUET admission test. You can also have a look at the NSTU Admission Circular, BUET Admission Information etc.
RUET Application Date
RUET application process will continue from the next — date to — date. Everyone has to complete the application process during this time.
RUET Admission Eligibility
Only those students who can be able to meet the conditions determined by the RUET will be eligible for admission test. Here is the point by point discussions on those conditions that the authority has imposed.
- The candidates must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
2) The candidates must pass the SSC or equivalent examination in the year 2018 or later having GPA at least 4.00.
3) The candidates must have total grade point of at least 18.50 in these four subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the HSC or equivalent examination of the year 2018 and in those subjects mentioned above, the candidates must have a grade point of at least 4.00 separately in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and grade point of at least 3.50 in English.
4) If the candidate passes the GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level, in order to participate in the admission test, the candidates must have at least B grade in at least five subjects in the GCE ‘O’ level examination, and must have at least B grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the GCE ‘A’ level examination after November 2015.
5) Subject to having at least 12 academic year studies from foreign education institution, the candidates must have the same GPA mentioned in the 3rd point above in the HSC/equivalent exam. In that case, the copy of the equivalent of the grade of the Numerical Value attested by the appropriate authority needs to be submitted.
How To Apply For RUET Admission?
You have to apply for admission to RUET through online. At first go to official website www.ruet.ac.bd. The SMS process is following: Go to the message option of the Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone, write RUET, then space, then write the first three letters of the name of the HSC Education Board with space, write the HSC examination roll number with space, write the HSC pass year with space, write the first three letters of the name of the SSC education board with space, write the roll number of the SSC examination with space, write the SSC pass year with space and then write the keyword (KA/KHA)of the desired group and then send the SMS to 16222.
Example: RUET RAJ 123456 2021 DIN 102030 2014 KA
RUET Admission Test Date 2021
Only one admission test is usually taken for all the departments and faculties of RUET. The admission test will be held on the next — date.
The Last Words
We hope that we have been able to remove all your confusions regarding the RUET admission test circular. If you follow our guideline then you would not have to face any problem to apply to RUET. We always wish that you can fulfill all your dreams through getting admission to RUET. The admission test will be held a few days later. So it is the time for you to take well preparation yourself. Remember, you are going to be the good engineers of the country. So learn to take the responsibility from now and do the best for the country. We wish all the best for all of you.