Are you waiting for GST Admission Circular 2021-21? Then we will explain regarding GST Admission Circular for educational session 2020-21 by this article. GST admission 2020-21 will held for almost 20 public universities.
Let’s Jump Right Section
GST Admission Circular 2021-21
GST Circular for integrated system admission will be declared probably very soon. When this circular will publish, we will upload it in here. You will get this admission circular from our website.
GST Admission Important Dates
- Initial Application Starting Date: 1st April (Thursday) 2022.
- Initial Application Ended Date: 15th April (Thursday) 2022.
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: 23rd April (Friday) 2022.
- Final Application Starting Date: 24th April (Saturday) 2022.
- Final Application Finishing Date: 20th May (Thursday) 2022.
- Application Fee: BDT. 500
- Admit Card Download Date: 1st June (Tuesday) 2022 to 10th June (Thursday) 2022.
- Exam Date: 19th June (Saturday) 2022, 26th June (Saturday) 2022 & 3rd July (Saturday) 2022.
- Exam Venue: Venue will be published very soon.
GST Admission Notice 2021-21
gst admission ac bd
GST Admission Notice 2020-21 PDF
Here is the list of Universities that will take integrated admission test:
- Jagannath University
- Islami University
- Barisal University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Rabindra University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Begum Rokeya University
- BangabanduDigital University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- MawlanaBhashani University of Science and Technology
- FazilatunnesaMujib University of Science and Technology
GST University Eligibility
- For Humanities Group (Unit ‘A’): At least total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC result.
- For Business Group (Unit ‘B’): At least total CGPA 7.50 in SSC and HSC result,
- For Science Group (Unit ‘C’): At least total CGPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC result ,
- Candidates for each group must not have less than C GPA 3.50 in any of these two exams.
GST Online Application Process
- Interested candidates’ must visit GST Admission official website at https://gstadmission.ac.bd/ & https://gstadmissionbd.com/,
- Click “Apply” key,
- Now fill up the necessary information on the form,
- Then upload your recent colored photograph & signature,
- After fill up every segment then click the “Submit” button.
GST Admission Marks Distributions
- Bangle: 10
- English: 10
- Physics: 20
- Chemistry: 20
- ICT- 20
For elective subjects (anyone):
- Biology: 20
- Mathematics: 20
- Bangle: 40
- English: 35
- ICT: 25
- Language (Bangle + English): (13+12) = 25
- Accounting: 25
- Business Management: 25
- ICT: 25
The Last Words
We have made your confusion clearer regarding the GST Admission 2021-21. Now be prepared for the written test without any fear. As like as you, thousands of students are dreaming to get admission. So you can understand that you do not have enough time to waste or take it easy. Best wishes to all of you. You can join our Facebook Page.