Harmonized Stipend Program or HSP scholarship MIS 2022 is a great initiative by the secondary and higher secondary education authority. Recently the authority has announced new instructions for HSP scholarship MIS information entry. As the program is helping a huge number of students all over the country to keep their studies continue, the announcement got much more attention. In this, article, we are going to describe all the related information regarding HSP scholarship MIS program.
Let’s Jump Right Section
সমন্বিত উপবৃত্তি কর্মসূচি
Our government has put more importance to education sector. The authority of ministry of education has been taking different scholarship programs for the betterment of students on a priority basis. This HSP scholarship MIS or Harmonized stipend program is one of the greatest steps by the authority. The instruction is for the students of class six and eleven who are going to get admission newly. By this instruction, teachers will get required information of what to do to entry the names of the students and parents.
Instruction by the Authority Regarding HSP Scholarship MIS
Under Harmonized Stipend Program, the authority has provided the below instructions for the listed students of class 6 and 11 regarding account opening and information entry of HSP scholarship MIS:
- The announcement has been published on 12th October and the full information will be available on the official website.
- The information of the students selected for the stipend of 6th class in 2022 academic year and 11th class of 2020-21 academic year in the educational institution covered under the program has to do the entry by the educational institution in the online software link of HSP MIS from 08/10/2022 to 07/11/2022.
How to Open Account for HSP Scholarship MIS?
Thousands of questions were raised among the teachers regarding the opening of a new stipend account for the inclusion of students enrolled in 6th, 9th, and 11th grades in the HSP-MIS portal in the 2022 academic year. Most of the questions are like these- how to open a new stipend account, where to open an account and which bank or mobile banking account to open, and so on.
The Department of Secondary and Higher Education gave necessary instructions with answers to all the questions regarding opening of new stipend account and HSP scholarship MIS. The process of opening the account and entry the information are as follows:
- Selected students will be able to use any online bank account (13 to 16 digits) / mobile banking account of their choice to receive the stipend money. The account has to be opened in the joint name of the student and the parent.
- Students selected for the stipend will have to open an online bank account / mobile banking account using the parent’s national identity card and provide that number to the head of the educational institution. In the absence of the parent, the account can be opened in the name of the guardian.
- There is no need to open a new account if you have already opened a valid and active mobile banking account with National Identity Card in the name of your father / mother.
- If more than one (2/3) children of the same father / mother are eligible for stipend, then separate account has to be opened with father’s or mother’s national identity card.
- The National Identity Card number of the father / mother / guardian given in HISP MIS and the National Identity Card number of the respective account should be the same.
- If a student of a secondary school is admitted in 9th class, only the information of that student has to do entry in HSP MIS.
- The birth certificate number of the concerned student should be used as the UID number of the student.
- After having the entry of the correct information of the student in HSP MIS, the name of the father / mother / guardian of the student and the national identity card number should be provided for entry.
HSP Scholarship MIS Login 103.48 16.248 8080
To upload the information of the student selected for stipend in HSP scholarship MIS, the entry should be done through the link http://188.8.131.52:8080/HSP-MIS/login. The link can also be found on the website of the Prime Minister’s Education Support Trust http://www.pmeat.gov.bd.
You need to log in using the previously sent User ID and Password. After logging in, you have to enter the Harmonized Stipend program, follow the dashboard and enter and save the information of educational institutions and students.
Hopefully, you have got all the necessary information of HSP scholarship MIS. Since the deadline is 7th November, you should complete the entry process beforehand. Thus, you can avoid any unexpected hassle.