PSC Math Suggestion 2023. PSC Math Suggestion 2023 is ready for you. You just follow it fully. PSC Mathematics question 2023 is selected by Directorate of Primary Education (DPE). So, no-one can which question will common or not. But we can suggest you that which process are easy for you to get common.
PSC mathematics exam will hold on 24th November. Total number of Students in PSC Exam 2023 are 28, 04,509. There are 6 subjects such as- Bangla, English, Mathematics, Science, Bangladesh and Global Studies, Religion and Moral Education in PSC Exam. Total time is 2 hours & 30 minutes. There are total 10 Questions and Total mark is 100.
Let’s Jump Right Section
PSC Mathematics Suggestion 2023
Obviously, Mathematics is the most important& difficult subject for students of Primary School Certificate. Everyone has a little afraid for the exam. Most of the students have more or fewer weaknesses in mathematics. So, prepare yourself properly before the PSC exam to get a good result. You need correct guidance that we understand. We have come with PSC Mathematics Suggestion to you dear PSC candidates. We hope you would get benefits from this suggestion. Now, you need to do well in mathematics subject.
We skipped pointless topics here and arranged the PSC Math suggestion 2023 with the important matters. So look the full suggestion.
We have arranged suggestions based on each chapter here. We have marked important questions. We do not give you 100% guarantee that you would get common all but must get good marks from our suggestion.
PSC Mathematics Question Patterns
- There are 24 multiple choice questions which total mark is 24; each question Mark is 1 and for question number 1.
- There are 10 short questions which allocate mark 10. Students have to answer all.
- In 2 problems related to four processes which contain mark 8. They have to answer any one.
- There are 2 questions related to LCM and GCM that contain mark 8. You have to answer any one.
- There are 2 questions from the common fraction problem allocates mark 8. They must answer any one.
- They have to answer any one of the 2 questions related to the average mark 8.
- There are 2 questions from decimal fraction and percentage chapter which is Mark 8.
- Students have to draw pictures according to the instructions that allocate 4 marks. And write characteristics along with the picture those have to answer any 2 out of 3 questions. Allocation of the mark is 6 for this.
- Students have to answer a question from 2 related to measuring and timing that owed mark is 8.
- From the data analysis there will be 2 questions and mark of which is 8. They have to answer 1 question.
PSC Result 2023
PSC Result 2023 will be publishing here. We will publish it in time with dpe.gov.bd site. So, read our blog and visit FB page.