XI Class Admission Circular has already been published. So you should not delay and get ready to for the admission from now. Like every year, there will be no admission test this year to get admission in class XI. Students will be admitted to class XI based on the SSC results. You have to apply online for admission. The main part of the notice that the Ministry of Education has published for the class XI admission is presented in front of you.
Let’s Jump Right Section
XI Class Admission Circular 2022
XI class admission circular this year has been published just after the next day of the publication of SSC exam results. It is seen in the notice that the detailed process of the eligibility for admission, admission fees, the last time of admission, and the complete procedure to apply for the admission is mentioned clearly. Now take a look at when and what you need to do to be admitted.
The admission notice of this year at a glance:
- The admission process will continue from January, 8 to January 15, 2022.
- Apply for a maximum of 10 colleges is permitted.
- Apply procedure is online or through SMS.
- The online application fee is TK.150 and application fee through SMS is TK. 150 for each college.
- Classes will start from March 2022.
HSC Admission 2023 Eligibility
The required eligibility to get admission to class XI are mentioned below.
- To be admitted in class XI, you will have to pass SSC or equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 and 2023 from any education board in Bangladesh.
- The candidates who have passed the SSC examination in 2019, 2020 and 2023 from Bangladesh Open University can apply for admission.
When Will the HSC Admission Start?
The application for admission in class XI also this year will be accepted in three phases. The details of those 3 application phases are mentioned below.
- At the first phase, the application will be accepted from January 8 to January 15, 2022.
- At the second phase, the application process date not mentioned.
- At the final phase, the application date not mentioned.
How to Apply XI Class Admission ?
Those who want to apply for admission in class XII will have to apply online or via SMS. No direct application will be acceptable. Apply online for admission in class XI.
How Much is The Application Fee?
Those who will apply online will have to pay a total of TK.150 as the admission fee. But those who will apply through SMS will have to pay a fee of Tk.150 for each college. This year Govt said poor students can apply with installment fee.
HSC College Admission Fee payment Method
How Many Colleges You Can Apply to?
For admission in class XI, a student can apply for minimum 5 and maximum 10 colleges. But you will have to arrange the list of colleges according to the order of your preference. The college will be selected according to the order of preference.
Take a look at the best colleges in Bangladesh.
When Is the Last Date of Admission?
The last date of the admission mentioned by the ministry of education is presented to all of you below.
- The last date for confirmation of admission in the first phase is from 30/01/2022 to 06/02/2022.
- The last date for confirmation of admission for those who will be passing in the second phase is from 11/02/2022 to 12/02/2022.
- The last date for confirmation of admission in the final phase is 16/02/2022 to 17/02/2022.
- After confirmation, all students will have to be admitted from 19/02/2022 to 24/02/2022.
Class Starting Date: The first class for the student of class XI will start from 2nd March 2022.
Download HSC Admission Notice 2022 PDF
When HSC Admission Results will be Published?
As the selection process will continue in 3 steps or phases, the result will also be published in 3 steps. The list of the result publication date for each step is given below.
- The results of the first phase will be published on January 29, 2023.
- The results of the second phase will be published on February 10, 2022.
- The results of the final phase will be published on February 15, 2022.
The Last Words
Hopefully, you all have come to know all the information related to admission in XI class. At the end of the XI Class admission guideline, we wish that you can get admission in the best college.