Hello dears, I hope you are finding that how to Pay HSC College Admission Fee by TeleTalk. If you, then you are on the right place. XI class admission 2023 apply time is beginning on 13th May (Sunday) 2018. It will continue till 24th May (Thursday) 2018 at 11:59 pm. HSC College admission associated all news will establish in our website at resultamar.com.
How to Pay HSC College Admission Fee by TeleTalk. From today on 13th May (Sunday) 2018 to 24th May (Thursday) 2023 at 11:59 pm SSC or same exam passed students can apply for admission in college by online & SMS method. Here we provide all instruction about how to Pay HSC College Admission Fee by TeleTalk, Rocket Account, Sure cash Account.
Let’s Jump Right Section
How to Pay HSC College Admission Fee by TeleTalk
This is not a very tough method. Anyone can do this. But have to carefully to do this. Here all the instructions are given below with details. If you cannot understand this method, then just slowly read this, & you will be able to understand this. Hope that our guideline will help you to apply in HSC College Admission in the academic session 2020-2122.
Fee Payment Process by Teletalk:
CAD <space> WEB <space >Board <space> Roll <space> Year <space> sends to 16222,
CAD WEB DHA 123456 2023 & send it to 16222
After successfully send this SMS, at BDT. 150 will be cut down from mobile account. Applicant will found Applicant’s Name, Name of education board, Passing year, roll no & a PIN from another SMS. If applicants are agreeing, then they have to send a new SMS. SMS format is given below:
CAD <space> YES <space> PIN <space> Contact Number & send it to 16222.
CAD YES 123456789 01********* and send to 16222
This contact number must be registered by biometric system. One mobile number is valid for one applicant.
After successfully submitted fee, for confirmation of contact number, a SMS will come with Transaction ID.
For this process applicant must pay at BDT. 199.80, BDT. 185 for board fee & BDT. 14.80 Teletalk service charge.
First 3 Letters of Your Board:
Only first 3 letters of passing board as code applicant has to type. All the codes are specified below for everybody to understand without doubt:-
- Dhaka Board – DHA
- Comilla Board -COM
- Rajshahi Board -RAJ
- Jessore Board –JAS
- Chittagong Board -CHI
- Barishal Board -BAR
- Sylhet Board –SYL
- Dinjapur Board –DIN
- Mymensingh Board-MYM
- Madrasha Board -MAD
- Bangladesh Open University- BOU
XI Registration Fee Payment Method by Rocket Account:
To payment apply charge candidates have to dial *322# from any Rocket account holder mobile phone. Then have to follow the following steps. Steps are given below:-
- 1st Step: Press 1 for Payment,
- 2nd Step: Press 1 for Bill Pay seen massage,
- 3rd Step: To pay from own account, dial 1 & select ‘Self’ option, from other account, dial 2 & select ‘Other’ option, then select Enter Payer Mobile Number & will have to replace this field a by applicant’s mobile number,
- 4th Step: Type 515 in Biller ID
- 5th Step: Press ‘Answer’ & provide Board, Year, Roll in Bill Number field
- 6th Step: Press ‘Answer’ & pay BDT. 150 in Amount field
- 7th Step: Press ‘Answer’ &give PIN Number of Rocket account
- 8th Step: If all process will correct, then will get a ‘Payment Confirmation’ massage from 16216. In that massage candidates will found a Transaction ID. This Transaction ID must keep very safely. It is very important ID code.
Example: Bill Number DHA18123456987654
For this process applicant must pay at BDT. 189, BDT. 185 for board fee & BDT. 4 for Rocket service charge.
HSC Admission Registration Fee Payment Method by Sure cash Account:
- 1st Step: Dial *495#
- 2nd Step: select Payment option
- 3rd Step: write Payee Account or Keyword: CAD
- 4th Step: Student ID <Board Code><Passing Year> <Roll number>
- 5th Step: write contact number
- 6th Step: amount with student name at BDT. 150 will be displayed & provide PIN Number of mobile account, then display ‘Successful Payment Massage’ & with ‘Successful Massage’.
For this process applicant must pay at BDT. 188, BDT. 185 for board fee & BDT. 3 for Sure cash service charge.
First stage Migration application
Those students were paid BDT. 185 as board fee, then they only can provide option for migration. If there is a migration, then there will not be any chance of returning to the previous college.
Those students are not applying for admission in the first stage, and then they should do this:
Those students will get selection in 1st stage result but didn’t pay board registration fee, in that case, they can be able to apply by online. For that, they have to pay at BDT. 150 by Teletalk mobile.
From 20th June (Wednesday) 2018 to 22nd June (Friday) 2018, selected applicant has to be at college among necessary documents & authorized fee for admission (without board fee at BDT. 185). That time they must provide the Security Code.
HSC Admission Fee 2023
To confirm online final admission confirmation, educational institutions use the Security Code within 28th June (Thursday) 2018 to 29nd June (Friday) 2018.
Noted that, those students will not obtain selection in 1st stage result, they have to wait until 13th June (Wednesday) 2023. We will update all information about HSC Admission 2023 in our website at ResultAmar.com. You can found all information from our website.