National University Honours Admission Circular 2019-20. The application for admission to the National University starts at the end of that of others. However, no admission test is taken here. Merit list is usually prepared here based on the SSC Result and HSC Results. National University is the last hope for students. When you did not try to take admission to any other university or you have failed to get your seat ensured to any other university, the National University provides shelter to those students in its lap.
NU Honours admission circular 2019 is very important because if you do not apply here then there is no chance of getting admission in honours. So, for those who want to know the National University Honours admission circular, we would give the full instruction for them. In our review, we would clear everything about the application for admission. Let us know the National University admission information.
Let’s Jump Right Section
National University Honours Admission Circular
Among all most of students usually get admission to the honors course at the National University. It is possible to get admission here with comparatively fewer qualifications. The National University has been fulfilling the needs of studying in honors for the huge number of students in the country. That is why everyone is very interested in the National University Honours admission circular. We would like to provide you with all the information related to admission today. But before that, you can take a look at the Comilla University Admission Circular, Rajshahi University Admission Circular etc.
NU Application Duration
The National University application process this year will continue from 1st September date to 19th September 2019 date.
Class Start: 11th October 2019
NU Honours Admission Eligibility
- The candidates must pass the SSC / equivalent exam in 2016/2017 and the HSC / equivalent exam in 2018/2019 from any department of any education board and must have GPA at least 2.50 in each of the examinations including the 4th subject.
- The candidates who have passed the i) HSC (Vocational) ii) HSC (Business Management) iii) Diploma-in-Commerce examination from HSC/ equivalent courses under the Bangladesh Technical Education Board can apply in the admission process subject to fulfill the condition number1.
- Eligible subjects for the candidates will be determined from the subjects taught in the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination. The minimum grade point must be 3.00 in that respective subject.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স প্রথমবর্ষের মানবিক শাখায় ভর্তির জন্য এসএসসি ও এইচএসসিতে যথাক্রমে ন্যূনতম জিপিএ নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে ২.৫০। বিজ্ঞান ও ব্যবসা শিক্ষা শাখায় ভর্তির যোগ্যতা হিসেবে এসএসসিতে জিপিএ ৩.০০ ও এইচএসসিতে জিপিএ ২.৫০ নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে।
The candidates who have passed at least 4 subjects having B grade in at least 3 subjects in the ‘O’ level exam in 2016/2017 and at least 2 subjects having at least B grade in 1 subject in the ‘A’ level exam in 2018/2019 can apply in this admission process but the candidates must fulfill other conditions of the admission instruction. These candidates have to contact directly to the dean, pre-graduation education related school, National University.
NU Admission Circular 2019-20
The applicants have to fill up the specific primary application form regarding the department from which he or she has passed the Higher Secondary / Equivalent examination. The candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination from Domestic Economics department must fill up the Humanities department application form.
The candidates can apply to only 5 college.
How To Apply NU Honours Admission Circular?
You have to apply to the National University from www.nu.edu.bd/admissions this site. You have to enter the site and print the form after filling up it. The applicant must sign on the printed initial application form in the designated place.
With this application form, the candidates have to submit the attested copy of the mark sheets of the Secondary and Higher Secondary/equivalent examination, attested copy of the registration card and have to deposit the application fee of TK. 250 / – to the concerned college within the specific time. The concerned college will let them know through SMS to their mobile number, the initial application of whom will be selected online.
Natioanal University Official Website: www.nu.ac.bd
National University Admission Method
- Students will be admitted on the basis of the SSC and HSC results without admission test. For each college, merit list will be prepared separately and the first year (Honours) subject will be offered as per the choice order of the candidates.
- If the result of more than one applicant is the same in the same institution/college, the preference of all these applicants in these cases will be based on the following facts gradually.
- 40% and 60% of the GPA in the SSC and HSC exams respectively with the 4th subject,
- If required 40% and 60% of the total number of the SSC and HSC exams is respectively,
- Even if the results obtained by two or more applicants are the same, then those who are under age will be given preference.
The Last Words
Finally, we would like to say that you should not underestimate the admission of the National University. If you do not care much you would see that you have passed the application date. So, as soon as the circular is published, you should apply for the admission submitting all the necessary papers. At present, the teaching quality of the National University is also good enough.